The HSL(X) Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine is just like our TS (X) Hydraulic Guillotine Shearing Machine. The cutting action of this machine is like scissors cutting action. The position of hydraulic cylinders on these machines are positioned directly above the ram and push the ram in a downwards direction. The offered Guillotine shears are better and share multiple advantages above swing beam type shears. These machines are made to cut several material types and thicknesses and have no twist in the frame like swing beam types.New Operator Control
You can now control the beam rake angle and the blade gaps setting by the new SC90 operator control.
We adjust the rake angle on the HSLX guillotines by pumping more oil into or releasing oil out of the right cylinder.
We have 2 hydraulic cylinders which push the ram of the blade gap forward or backward to set the blade gap. The ram is guided between 4 spring-loaded bearings.
SC100T CONTROL (Optional, = X Model)
HSL EXECUTED WITH THE OPTIONAL SC100T CONTROL IS CALLED HSLX.
- Basic features of the SC100T control :
- LCD display (5.7") and Touch Screen
- Memory capacity : - max 500 programs with each max. 255 steps. - material list of max. 32 materials.
- Electro-hydraulic blade gap setting by means of 2 cylinders.
- Stroke control adjustment (cutting length).
- Automatic programmable retraction of the back gauge.
- Possibility of jog mode on back gauge.
- Backlash compensation, delayed sheet release.
- Mode selection Inch-Metric.
- Preset counter with 0-stop.
- USB Interface